Alamo Metro is a chorus of extraordinary women who gather in celebration of the art form known as barbershop music. We are a chapter of Sweet Adelines International. Our director, the wonderful Mary Ann Wydra inspires us to reach new heights with each performance. Being true to our commitment to sing and perform at the highest level possible, we compete each year in the Sweet Adeline regional competition and the international level, after qualification.
We can be heard throughout the year, singing for civic and charitable organizations, private groups, churches, community events and fundraisers.
- Support AMC by using Goodsearch as your search engine!
- Join us! View this promotional video: http://youtu.be/uwmLhL-cvkA
- Watch us while we sing here and there!
- SAVE THE DATE- Saturday, November 23rd for AMC's Fall Show.
- See our Calendar for more dates and details.
PLAN TO VISIT US!
|Alamo Metro Chorus
Rehearsals: Thursdays 7pm - 10pm
We love to entertain by putting on our own musical events each year for the community, our friends, and families. We deliver singing telegrams on Valentine's Day, and for any other special occasion. Please contact us to schedule a performance at your next special event!